If something is wrong with our product, we'll make it right.
CTM LIMITED NON-TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
CTM Marine (hereinafter referred to as CTM) warrants their Air Conditioning Systems against defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years effective at the time of installation or vessel registration date for original equipment installation (OEM). This warranty period may not exceed two (2) years from the original date of sale by CTM. CTM warrants the compressors and compressor brackets against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year effective at the time of installation or vessel registration date for original equipment installation (OEM). This warranty period may not exceed eighteen (18) months from the original date of sale by CTM. This warranty period may be superseded by written contractual agreements.
Replacement parts are covered for six (6) months or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
The intent of the CTM warranty is to protect the original end-user of the Air Conditioning System from defects and provide free repair and replacement of defective parts in the manner provided herein. During the warranty period, the exclusive remedy will be for CTM, at their discretion, to repair or replace those parts which are demonstrated to be defective in material or workmanship.
While warranty is provided to the “original end-user”, it is to be administered and serviced through an authorized CTM dealer in accordance with the CTM warranty policy or contractual agreement between CTM and a second party. To locate the nearest CTM authorized dealer for warranty service, visit http://www.ctm-marine.com or call (800) 766-5256 in USA.
Limitations: CTM specifically excludes and limits warranty from the following:
• Normal wear of service parts: (Filters and fuses are not covered)
• Removal and replacement of Air Conditioning System.
• Damage to product in transit. All claims must be filled with carrier.
• Improper installation, which is not in accordance with valid, supplied installation instructions or approved OEM applications.
• Deterioration due to normal wear, corrosion, abuse, damage, accident, improper storage or operation, lack of reasonable maintenance.
• Modification of product by alteration, use of non-genuine parts or repair by unauthorized personnel.
• Economic loss for expenses related to travel, vehicle disability, personal injury or other incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of this expressed warranty.
The Air Conditioning System can be registered by visiting www.ctm-marine.com/warranty/. A proof of purchase is required for all Air Conditioning Systems that are not registered.
THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. CTM DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
SOME STATES AND CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY AMONG STATES AND CANADIAN PROVINCES.
CTM RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE WARRANTY TERMS WITHOUT NOTICE IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH POLICY OR LAWS GOVERNING WARRANTY ISSUES IN STATES OR COUNTRIES HAVING SPECIFIC REMEDIES DIFFERING OR ADDITIONAL TO THOSE DESCRIBED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT.